Saturday 6 April 2013

Inspiration for Childrens Bedrooms

Am I doing something wrong? lol...

It is time for a lick of paint in my daughters room, and while this is all you think it will need, you soon discover that it is going to take a lot more time and effort. So, while looking through the internet for inspiration, I came across the most wonderful bedroom designs for kids that were worth sharing.




When I see rooms like this I often feel that somehow I must be just doing something a little wrong. These are definitely bedrooms to aspire to. So I will keep aspiring... My daughters room, while girly and sweet does not possess anywhere near the flare and design created in these bedrooms. 




This has to be the ultimate little boys room?




Or how about this...? Pirates in the sky...! Maybe a lot of crash mats underneath though, just in case?




A nursery to die for!




The ultimate teen girls pad! 
I know a little 8yr old that would love this very much.




Something a little more do-able by most of us I think. 
Simple and beautiful x












It is confirmed, my daughter loves this one!... Not my absolute favourite, but I can see why she's so attracted to it. Bright vibrant colours, with a spot of princess lurking in the cupboards and draws. Not quite a teen then... Phew!!






How does your child room compare?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.